Worst movie ever.

Seen an amazing movie? Tell others about it! We also discuss the movies here - NoLimit Review.
NoLimitBM
Site Admin

Worst movie ever.

Post by NoLimitBM »

Hey people! Lets get post count UP! :) :)

I want to encourage you all to share WORST movie that you have ever seen. We don't need specific ratings like 1/5 effects 2/5 acting etc, plain movie name is enough.
However, if movie is SO HORRIBLE that you just can't not rate it or tell more about its.....quality..... then go ahead. :)
There is only 1 rule:
  • You have to have finished it (From start till end)

I'll post first one.

The Witch (2015)
IMDB for some reason is 6.9
In this movie i got 2 emotions thourgh out whole move.
  • WTF,
  • Pissed of about kids behaviour.
And had a little laugh at the end. I mean, that was not funny laugh, it was just so WTF that i had to laugh.
NoLimitBM
Site Admin

Re: Worst movie ever.

Post by NoLimitBM »

Sadly, I have a chance to add new movie to this list.

Robert Reborn (2019).
I had to watch first movie, which was bad. I don't know what I was expecting from this one, but I feel like it could not get worse.
IMDB 2.7/10 (2.7 is generous AF).
Mine rating would be 1.5/10
Acting is HORRIBLE.
Story is HORRIBLE.
Effects are HORRIBLE.
When watching this movie for some moments I felt like directors idea was to make as many people angry about it as possible. I mean story itself MIGHT have some potential, but it is absolutely hopeless with this acting and effects. Dialoges were horrible, many of movie scenes was made SLOW to make the movie longer. I mean.. it's noticable how slow it gets. And whole screentime is about 1h 15..16min (I don't remember, I didn't look at it, I just needed a cigarette to get that thing out of my mind).

So IMDB say: Runtime 1 hour 25 minutes
First 5 minutes was directors self-adverts. And last 10 minutes too.
If you are going to watch it - brace yourself for 1 hour and 15 minutes of your life completly wasted. You can make a Grand Reset and earn 5000 Gold + loot SOL in this time instead.