#1 OFFLINE   Epower

Epower

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:32 PM

Hey guys,

Well, i want to give some suggestion to you guys, there are some issues with the leaving your character for a night, it just stops hitting after few hours. So that leaving afk for a night doesn't work.

Second suggestion would be that you could create like autopickup settings from chatbox, there is some mu online servers, which uses this but not mu helper as you do. So that main item you wait can be picked up in afk. 

Third, you could create like jewel of socket, with drop rate at some events like devil square or at chaos castle, so that they are used as well, but the percentage very low, so that you still can earn from the guys which buys gold coins. 

By this time thats all, im gonna think about something. But these are the things that all of us would want from you to implement in. 

So its for all of our interests :) 

Thanks in advance. 

#2 OFFLINE   celmene

celmene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 28 November 2017 - 02:02 PM

I agree on Jevels in events, and I think autoclicker would help players who are leveling up master level +

#3 OFFLINE   Androxus

Androxus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Location...

Posted 28 November 2017 - 02:34 PM

I agree in auto attacking. You cannot alt+tab while leveling :(

#4 OFFLINE   Bryanprift

Bryanprift

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationBamako

Posted 15 August 2018 - 06:45 AM

Hi I have a little suggestion for BI. There should be a BI app for the App Store, Android Market, ect. We can use the BI App for when we arent near the computer, or if during a vacation. I know how you can go on BI on the Internet mobile, but I dont like how you have to zoom in EVERYTHING. This is my suggestion What do you guys think?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users