Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Suggestion for GM

New features.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
Epower
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationLatvia
  • Last active: Mar 19 2018 10:12 AM

Hey guys,

Well, i want to give some suggestion to you guys, there are some issues with the leaving your character for a night, it just stops hitting after few hours. So that leaving afk for a night doesn't work.

Second suggestion would be that you could create like autopickup settings from chatbox, there is some mu online servers, which uses this but not mu helper as you do. So that main item you wait can be picked up in afk. 

Third, you could create like jewel of socket, with drop rate at some events like devil square or at chaos castle, so that they are used as well, but the percentage very low, so that you still can earn from the guys which buys gold coins. 

By this time thats all, im gonna think about something. But these are the things that all of us would want from you to implement in. 

So its for all of our interests :) 

Thanks in advance. 

celmene
  • Members
  • 55 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • LocationLatvia
  • Last active: Dec 23 2017 08:05 PM

I agree on Jevels in events, and I think autoclicker would help players who are leveling up master level +

Androxus
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • PipPip
  • Location...
  • Last active: Feb 05 2018 03:39 AM

I agree in auto attacking. You cannot alt+tab while leveling :(

Bryanprift
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationBamako
  • Last active: Sep 10 2018 10:59 PM
Hi I have a little suggestion for BI. There should be a BI app for the App Store, Android Market, ect. We can use the BI App for when we arent near the computer, or if during a vacation. I know how you can go on BI on the Internet mobile, but I dont like how you have to zoom in EVERYTHING. This is my suggestion What do you guys think?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users