Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GM Application [Lycocytar]

ANTI More ANTI Even More ANTI Fill it up with ANTI Flood the ANTI Keep the ANTI coming Just do the ANTI Thanks for the ANTI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic
Lycocytar
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia
  • Last active: 19/02/2020 - 10:17
1. Introduce yourself to players reading this application. (Link to your Say "Hello" post)

2. What is your IGN (In Game Nickname)?
-- Lycocytar, Amnaeon, etc.

3. Which character of yours will be the GM character?
-- I don't know for sure. I'm probably going with an SM (Dystopia)

4. For how long have you been a member of NoLimit.lv?
-- Around 3 weeks, I guess. Around the short tenure, though, I've made friends along the way and some people absolutely hate me because of excessive in-game trolling, even to the extent of triggering players on an outrage for trolling even the GMs that are unintentionally getting disconnected while in the middle of an event. I've even suggested to have the chat filters be removed for a day so I could get verbally abused online. Lol. I don't know if that counts, but yea. You catch the drift. (ref<3)

5. What brought you to MU-NoLimit?
-- I happened to be searching online for a server to play on, and after a few hours of agonizing and endless browsing, I stumbled across NoLimitMU and I thought freebies for newbies sounded particularly sweet and catchy. I gave it a try and here I am!

6. What is your base MU knowledge? Rate from 1-10 please.
-- I've played a lot of servers in the past, of which, majority closed down due to players switching servers and some just apparently quitting. I've mostly stayed in S6Ep3 servers and from there, I can confidently say that I rate myself around 8-9.

7. Do you have GM experience? If yes , then how many commands do you know?
-- I've had GM experience with like 3 servers that I've played on. And for the commands, quite a few, to be honest. Although, most of the commands I know may not be applicable in S4. I guess it would be a good opportunity to learn new stuff!

8. What is your language skills?
-- English is ny native language (obviously, with Kangaroo accent. Lmao) and I speak around 80-90% Filipino (because I lived in the Philippines for like 12 years), 30% Spanish (I don't know how I learned Spanish. It somehow sounded cool, and gangsta, and all that), and I'm very bad at other languages; simply because I never learned them. Even Google Translate would hate to be my best friend at the time being.

9. What is your aim/goal to complete, if you recieve the GM status?
-- Primary goal is to help expand the player base. That also means hardcore FPS drop on my end. But hey, the more the merrier, right? Secondary goal is to share off ideas for new events. (Maybe a PVP event would do, like a Last Man Standing kinda thingy) and finally, help people grow as players. Why? Because grown players attract new ones and have them testify how amazing the community are, and by that I meant the server in general terms. It all goes back to the primary goal, which is expanding the player base-- and the cycle continues.

10. What is your average online hours per day ratio? (How much hours on average you spend in NoLimit.lv)
-- That depends, really. On my working days, I'm online for like 2-3 hours. And on my day offs, you can expect me online all day long. And yes, I don't sleep on my day offs. Sleep is for the weak!

11. How old are you?
-- I just turned 29 on November 2nd. Drinks will be late, or they might never come. Cheers!

P.S. I'm too sleep-deprived to deal with negativity but please keep them coming. 

His burning fingers scratch at the back of his mind;

He suffers consciousness and laughs at his brutal demise!

Enter the treasure room and bask in its glory;

Enter the undergrounds and take what is rightfully earned.

Skydom
  • Members
  • 99 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: 14/02/2020 - 21:53

ANTI

Posted Image

iAmLucifer
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationUkraine
  • Last active: 28/01/2020 - 17:49

totally REC this guy. i know him since i registered this server so, I would recommend for gms to take in advance him. very polite, knows language perfect and got good sense of humor.

Kehji
  • Members
  • 185 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Members
  • LocationGermany
  • Last active: 19/02/2020 - 19:59

Application sounds good, we can try it , why not .

From me REC.

rizgar
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • PipPip
  • Locationturkey
  • Last active: 12/12/2019 - 21:17

Oyunda aktif bir oyuncu. iyi ikili ilişkiler. Bence olumlu. Umarım en iyisidir. :thumbsu:  :thumbsu: 

Kehji
  • Members
  • 185 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Members
  • LocationGermany
  • Last active: 19/02/2020 - 19:59

translate of rizgar: active ingame, is a good player - hope you will be .

• rizgar likes this

rizgar
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • PipPip
  • Locationturkey
  • Last active: 12/12/2019 - 21:17

rizgar'ın çevirisi: aktif oyun içi, iyi bir oyuncu - umarım öyle olur.

hahaha 

thank you bro. i'm a victim of google translation.

Kn1ghT
  • Game Masters
  • 55 posts
  • Game Master
  • LocationLatvia
  • Last active: 17/02/2020 - 08:47
Active player. REC from me

My Skype is also available for contacting me!..

Walkman
  • Members
  • 42 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • User
  • LocationTurkey
  • Last active: 17/02/2020 - 17:08

Good people, very nice application. But i think you need play longer; you are newbie for became to GM status.

My option is NEUTRAL for you; for now.

I wait other Administrators reply.

''Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get.''

ironpride
  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationRussia
  • Last active: Yesterday, 17:19

hi to all if my opinion is relevant then I believe that this is not a bad option, nice to chat with people, I think will fit well in the ranks of the administration. but I think it's better to do it a little later, as you do not play very long, let the players get used to it and then everything will be by itself!

Lycocytar
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia
  • Last active: 19/02/2020 - 10:17

Hi all! Thanks for the REC and ANTI, and the NEUTRAL-- I appreciate y'all. But I'll need to withdraw this application.

I'll be out for an extended period of time, maybe 3-4 months at the very least. You may have seen the news that the wildfires here in Australia is pretty bad, and the truth is, it's gotten out of hand already. The whole place is a mess and everyone's in absolute danger.

I hope you don't delete my account, I'll be back playing and talking to everyone when this all calms down and I got my house reconstructed. (Yes, my house burned down to ashes recently and I'm out of the country, currently. We had to get out of Australia for our own safety, too-- even after all the precautionary measures that we did, the fire just swept the rural towns, including my house, and we have nowhere else to go as of this point.)

The admins can lock this thread or keep the comments coming. I'll appreciate all the REC, ANTI, and NEUTRALS that you'll have. All the opinions, whether positive or negative, will be much appreciated. Luck is not an excuse for now, I'll have to work harder to get me back on track. I promise, I will be back.

Cheers to y'all!

• Walkman and HonorDK like this

His burning fingers scratch at the back of his mind;

He suffers consciousness and laughs at his brutal demise!

Enter the treasure room and bask in its glory;

Enter the undergrounds and take what is rightfully earned.

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 1337 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: Today, 13:54

I really hope that you will get back on track ASAP. 

I really did hope that none of my players will be affected by those wildfires... 

For now tho I will close this topic, when you will return you can make a new one. There is not a lot of replies here anyway.

Lets play a game?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users