Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Reset bug

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
xDevvy
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationRomania
  • Last active: Oct 24 2018 06:57 AM

Was doing some resets on my BM ( Namtar ) and after I've reseted, logged and still was level 400, but the counter on the site went up by one, then I reseted again and only after that was level 1. Right after I hit 400 and reseted it happened again, so basically I reseted 4 times and only getting to 400 2 times.

This happened 15-20 minutes ago.

xDevvy
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationRomania

It just happened again.

-Angeles-
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Last active: Nov 16 2018 11:41 AM
Try reset in game. It happened sometimes in web but if u reset in game u will become again lvl 1 just type /reset

TheK1ng
  • Game Masters
  • 73 posts
  • Game Masters
  • LocationLatvia
  • Last active: Nov 16 2018 10:52 PM
Reset in game, it's easier. Those reset creds aren't worth voin in web and reseting.

xDevvy
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationRomania

Oh, didn't knew I could reset in-game. It's not about the credits, 50 means nothing. ^^ 

You can close the thread, thank you.

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 708 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: Today, 08:37 PM

We know this problems about web, but still have only guesses about whats cousin it. Meanwhile you better just use /reset command, thanks for report. TL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users