Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Not receiving vote reward part 2

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
cezarica
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationRomania
  • Last active: Nov 03 2018 09:04 PM

So as i posted before , i don't get credits from voting, i entered the web shop multiple times, purchased spells , voted multiple times , didn't get any credits , i spent 1002 credits from reset reward , 2 in web shop 1000 in market , did not buy anything else. My other topic was closed because it was assumed i didn't do something , so this is the reason for me opening another one in hope of getting a solution.

Thank you for your time.

IGN: C3Z4R1C4

cezarica
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationRomania

Someone made it clear , please let let other know , to aces web shop from link first time , not from web shop tab . thank you , and sorry for the inconvinience.

Eris
  • Members
  • 63 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • LocationSlovenia - Velenje
  • Last active: Today, 06:28 PM

i think its clear inuf..just nead to read a bit :)

Attached Files

cezarica
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationRomania
If you log in for first time, please open WebShop before doing any actions!

If you open the web shop from the regular tab, it wont work , the first time you need to acces it from the WebShop link in the text abowe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users