Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

sh

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic
Bulbulator
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationPoland
  • Last active: Nov 11 2018 07:21 PM

As you can see on the videos we are dealing with speedhackers, please do something with it. I apologize for bad resolution but I can not set this up otherwise

Acer
  • Members
  • 17 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationUnited States
  • Last active: Nov 08 2018 01:08 PM

SORRY FOR SPAM BUT I THINK YOU PROVOKE PLAYERS BECAUSE WE HAVE WAR AT THAT TIME AND YOU JOIN HITTING AND AFTER THAT THIS IS THE RESULT OF YOUR BAD ATTITUDE KILLING NEWBIES IN STADIUM. NOW YOUR CRYING AND POSTING ACCUSATIONS EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT TRUE IN THE VIDEO U CAN SEE HE DID NOT USE COMBO SET/DONATE SET. EVEN DONATORS WILL BE DEAD IF THE OPPONENT HAVE GOOD ML AND WEAPONS. THANK YOU ALL. I HOPE WE CAN HAVE FAIR DECISIONS HERE. WATCH CAREFULLY THE VIDEO BEFORE TAKING ACTIONS. 

Acer
  • Members
  • 17 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationUnited States

AND BY THE WAY EVERYTIME YOUR DEAD YOU WILL SAY SPEEDHACK. ALL PLAYER KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A KID ATTITTUDE. AND ALSO I WILL ADD ABOUT SAYING ALL FILIPINOS ARE CLEANING TOILER. THAT AGAINST THE RULE KID :)

Acer
  • Members
  • 17 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationUnited States

ADMINS TAKE A LOOK IN THE VIDEO HE DONT USE FULL SCREEN HE HIDE SOMETHING AND DIDNT USE POTS SO IT WILL BE LOOK THAT WE USE SPEEDHACK. LOL

Bulbulator
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationPoland

this is not just my opinion on the use of cheets by this player =)

Bulbulator
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationPoland

from what I remember, you should not speak you are BANNED for use cheats =D and i think you are BlueVirus =))

gorgoroth
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationSaudi Arabia
  • Last active: Oct 06 2018 06:08 PM

let's destroy this stupid server......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users