Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GM application

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic
denton
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationIreland
  • Last active: Oct 06 2018 07:00 PM
1. Introduce yourself to players reading this application. (Link to your Say "Hello" post)

Hello everyone, my name is Ivan. ( Most of the players knows me as Denton )

2. What is your IGN (In Game Nickname)?

-DentonBM
-CLAYMORE

-MonsterBK

-LegendMG

-pTenkoff

3. Wich character of your's will be GM character?

-pTenkoff

4. For how long are you a member of NoLimit.lv?

Around month.

5. What brought you to MU-NoLimit?

My friend invited me.

6. What is your base MU knowledge? Rate from 1-10 please.

-From 1- 10 ( I would say hard 9 )

7. Do you have GM experience? If yes , then how many comands do you know?

Yes, I do have experience for many years. Know most of commands.

8. What is your language skills?

-English - 100%
-Russian -100%

9. What is your aim/goal to complete, if you recieve the GM status?

First what im gonna say , its just help new players as we start getting more newbies on our server.
Second, i would like to take care of server ( so everyone playing on equal law [ No Cheats, and etc.] )
Third, want to help all the GMs with activity on the server as players start getting very board.
Would like to improve server as much as I can.

10. What is your average online hours per day ratio? (How much hours on average you spend in NoLimit.lv)

Depends. If playing as normal player now it can be ( 2 - 5 hrs.) If gonna be a Game Master ( then we looking on my average online of 7-11 hrs a day)

11. How old are you? 

I am 23 years old.

If some players think i'm not good enough for this position, it's only your opinion. My position is at the moment to make online of this server minimum of 50 people. Thanks everyone!

• SunSay likes this

Bulbulator
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationPoland
  • Last active: Nov 11 2018 07:21 PM

REC :mom: 

• denton likes this

Gudrinieks
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationAnglija
  • Last active: Nov 09 2018 01:25 PM

Friendly!!! Let's give him a Chance!!

• denton likes this

SunSay
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationLatvia
  • Last active: Sep 25 2018 07:53 PM

I believe in him, he will be very good GM, very friendly and patient to other players!!!

kyatooo
  • Game Masters
  • 8 posts
  • Game Master
  • LocationLatvia
  • Last active: Today, 04:12 AM

ANTI

1. Been here only for a month

2. I spend a lot of hours in server and I have only seen him at lorencia ring and not helping anybody. The funny side is that today when he posd this application, only then he rushes to a newbie player at Lorencia and asking if he needs any help, seems like 2 faced action just for gaining GM application.

3. After posting appliction, he runs towards people at lorencia and begs for players to say good things for him, like who does that.

Dont hold a grudge, its just my thoughts.

Eris
  • Members
  • 63 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • LocationSlovenia - Velenje
  • Last active: Today, 08:22 PM

im usuly dont replay to GMs topic but...

ANTI

Rude, only help russian players..disrespectful to others... like kyatooo say 2 or more face man... GM shod me humble and help all players no mather from where he come... and not act like a kid....

• kyatooo likes this

denton
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationIreland
Gm is Gm , player is player. That’s only one thing I can say.
I’m gonna help anyway, who gonna ask for help ( if I’m playing as a normal player NOT GM) .
Here I’m applying to be a GM, not a player who not helping others. There is people not only from Russia who I helped, trust me. That’s all.

denton
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationIreland
Anti, is those probably who hated me as I am a donator, and only one persons who helping admin moneyvise here to improve sever. That’s already cost a lot. Trust me my friends. And I can continue helping server to grow. As GM I’ve played for 3 years. And have a big experience on a server of my aliennation.

TheK1ng
  • Game Masters
  • 73 posts
  • Game Masters
  • LocationLatvia
  • Last active: Nov 16 2018 10:52 PM

ANTI - 

1)Rude, dissrespecting other players have seen you do that multyple times.

2)Been in our community only for a month.

Eris
  • Members
  • 63 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • LocationSlovenia - Velenje
  • Last active: Today, 08:22 PM

i wont go offtopic this is just for rec or anti not litering your app or make into somekinde of spam war just accept rec of anti its not becuse  your donor im donor to and whay shod ppl hate me becuse of that ???

Gm is Gm , player is player. That’s only one thing I can say.   (( no player is a player no mather if he got GM status or not you act the same like person you are ))

Good luck !!!

denton
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationIreland

Thanks anyway for all the comments. Now i have seen who is who. I could apply for GM place long time before i donated, just wanted to see how people react on a person who donate. No one like when he is loosing someone, im not saying im a king of the server. On every king there is a different king. When i create the guild, many people start joining my guild and start asking to buy them Full combo set or Full Fire Swords. I don't mind to get them. I have the money and i can buy them , i don't mind to do that. It's just about you guys. You didn't want to take me as a person. And took me as '' spoiled baby''. I have reach everything in my life by my self with out any support. I'm here now applying to be a GM for you, to make you happy and don't feel board with out any GM's for many hours. do some events, even getting presents for you from my own pocket. I don't mind that. All i mean, it's everything in your selves. You are very angry with me, because im strong player. But you trying to laugh witch is not fair. This is PVP server don't make it wrong its not a PVE. Everyone playing to enjoy. Same as me. Im helping people. But there will be always couple of people who want to say something bad. Thank you for that.

I dont mind you to say that you are not recommending me. its fine ;) Anyway...

I am here to improve server not to let it down.

Janis, your choice.. I would like to do the trial if you want, but if the people saying i am bad. so ok.

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 708 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: Today, 08:37 PM

We still need more opinions. Those are only few players. 

denton
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationIreland
I’m not going to be upset with people with their own opinion about me. Say what you have to say :)
Thanks everyone who commented my post.

matsay12514
  • Members
  • 62 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Last active: Today, 04:11 AM
This is not about you being a DONATOR or not. Why do you need to put the topic on you being a donator? every ANTI never said anything about you being a donator their comments is mostly about you in game.. like what you really do in game..

as for your application I am ANTI as well.. I also never saw you help any newbies you just stand on ring.. if you want to have players recommend you at least do something that will make players give you positive reaction for real..

I dont know about what kyatoo says about running towards people to ask for positive opinion but as he saw it it gives negative effects on us..

Maybe next time.

jhane24
  • Members
  • 26 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Last active: Oct 27 2018 03:54 AM

ANTI

First you don't help, especially on new players ,
like other said you just helped you'r own nationality how about other nationality? they can speak English too.
you just killing on lorencia ring , well new players asking how is this or where or what ? you just chatting talking on you'r own language.
this position is a big responsible,  not my opinion but its our on mind you cannot take care the server and the players.

CUTEBEAR
Faith Is our Humanity
THE PLAYER KNOW'S HOW TO REST,

denton
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationIreland
Jane, as I applied to be GM as well, I would like to skip your opinion, as u never asked me for helps lol.
Many new players have take a help from me, trust me ;) not only from my country. I’m helping all others nationalities;) U just gave here ur reply ( negative ) to make your self look better in front of someone ? Doesn’t work like that.

denton
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationIreland
As you*

TheK1ng
  • Game Masters
  • 73 posts
  • Game Masters
  • LocationLatvia
  • Last active: Nov 16 2018 10:52 PM

I could apply for GM place long time before i donated, just wanted to see how people react on a person who donate

I would still say ANTI - because you have been in our comunity for a short time.

You made yourself who you are in server - you can't blame us to tell that you are rude, "spoiled". You brought that on your self.

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 708 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: Today, 08:37 PM

Ok, for now I close this application, this is waste of time.

Try again after some time, and show other players in server, that you are kind and helpful person, so they change their opinion about you. 

If you wish, I can delete this topic once you will make a new one. This is pretty...bad. 

TL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users