Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GM Application

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
valmore91
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Last active: Sep 07 2018 03:57 PM
1. Introduce yourself to players reading this application. (Link to your Say "Hello" post)

-hi my name is " Mark Lester" and i'm 27 years old, i'm From Philippines. i am working as an Encoder in Avaloq makati Philippines. i studied at Lyceum of the Philippines University as an IT (Information Technology) Graduated in the year 2014.
and a freelance too. 

2. What is your IGN (In Game Nickname)?

-My IGN (In-Game-Name) Valmore

3. Wich character of your's will be GM character?

-Same As My IGN 
4. For how long are you a member of NoLimit.lv?

-well i wold say that i've been a player here in Nolimit in the 2 or 8 day of september 2018

5. What brought you to MU-NoLimit?

-I might say , I want to have more friends not only in my personal life but in virtual too. I want to play as long i can handle my working hours and free time working hours (8 hours) Free time (12 hours)

6. What is your base MU knowledge? Rate from 1-10 please.

-I just observed in personal life honestly i would never say a lied answer. 8-10 based on my experienced Playing other server on MU, well i might say i was playing this private server 3-4 years. (on other server)

7. Do you have GM experience? If yes , then how many comands do you know?

- Yes 100% as i told on #6 , I just being an GM on OpenMU , ZhyperMU, GrudgeMU, also in Castlvania Cabal., 14 commands. should i just type what are those. 

8. What is your language skills?

-English and Tagalog

9. What is your aim/goal to complete, if you recieve the GM status?

-My Goal is to achieved what it does, To Serve Players What in need, To help Others With 50% knowledge ( like new Players who don't know how to play this game or i might say " First Time"),  This was a big responsible , a being GM or Game Master is a big Responsible on this Game, without them, the Game will never run ( i know ADM work this ).
-GM must be Flexible on working hours.
-GM must Follow the Rules
-GM must be Humble

10. What is your average online hours per day ratio? (How much hours on average you spend in NoLimit.lv)

-6-8 hours. maximum of 8 hours

Just trying my Application if Applicable on others,
Skype yes i have
Facebook: 
https://www.facebook.com/Markodivade24

• Aldenvoft likes this

TheK1ng
  • Game Masters
  • 73 posts
  • Game Masters
  • LocationLatvia
  • Last active: Nov 16 2018 10:52 PM