Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

So many problems

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
Shane
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationEindhoven
  • Last active: Aug 25 2018 12:20 PM

Hi guys.

I noticed a lot off problems in the server.

1. Useless Kundun power.

When i started to play here the Kundun has NORMAL, regular porwer with default settings. Its absolutely okay, because the ancient items in this server worthless. All thing why we need the kundun to make Seeds. Thats all. There is no trade.

And yesterday i just noticed (again...) the Kunun got f*cking big health, with huge hitpoints. My question is: WHY???? Its an absolutely USELESS development. A full stat BM with socket weapons and FO BM wings hit this mob 3000??!?!?!?!?! Holly sh*t..Its annoying and very good tactic to provocate the players...(incidentally, it is totally unfair with the new players, because the old player make seeds so much easier...)

2. Unusable Kantru spots

I saw before a lot of players want to increase the gem drop. Yeah thats a very good idea, because now you must sit front of your computer for hours, when you want to make some seeds. But the answer: No we need some value in the server. Its a good idea too, but not working. When you play some time in the server you will notice the JOH is also worthless. The only value at this moment is the penta sphere, not the joh.

SO: By this way, make NORMAL spots in kantru 3, because at this moment we have only 2 "fart" in the begining and that's all. (By the way, a few times happens when i just farming with my low set  - of course low because i need seeds, that's why i farm - and a full socket seeded set bm hit out me from the spot. Now what? I have no resources to make good set, or hit him out..)

3. Stelaling from other players

Yupp, that's also a big problem, but the GM-s cannot change this. A several time happens with me, go to BC, because i need penta sphere. Another players entering and i don't want trouble and everybody needs that item so we make a party. in the end of the event these assholes just hitting the space and steal everything from the floor, of course my also my drop...

At this moment that's all what i remind. Please change these things and make a perfect communtiy. Without this problems this server gonna be a very good server with shiny future! ;)

Thank you for your attention.

Grizly
  • Game Masters
  • 52 posts
  • Game Master
  • LocationRiga
  • Last active: Yesterday, 09:28 PM

The kundun power is normal, if you are fighting it with BM use combos and its fast, if that doesn't satisfy use other char like sum or form a party

You can get gemstones fast in kanturu, sometimes the drop is good sometimes not, just your luck, aswell from other places like GM events, or crywolf event, or buy in Webshop they are cheap.

When going into party BC know your team or know that you could get robbed, or just go solo you can still get the reward. 

When i started i grinded for 2 weeks made a whole 3s set and alot alot more seeds to make my 5s set next, so its not that hard just need to grind.

IO7fAYG.png                                                                                                                            N0Y7Jbo.png

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 707 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: Today, 09:31 AM

About Kundun - he is and will be strong. You need ancient items for seeds crafting, that is why it's so strong. 

Gems - drop rate is good, it all depends on your luck. If you want to make sockets and be good @ PVP, you'll have to spend few hours behind the screen.

About BC - WTF IS THIS COMPLAINT ABOUT???? You're joking? 

beauKESH
  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Last active: Sep 05 2018 10:30 PM

I think making Kundun strong is one way for Ancient items to have a value in the server, just like Harmony. Just like what the GM said, we need something valuable in this server. About your complain in Blood Castle event, I suggest when you're in a party and it's time to finish the event you can move away from other players so you can get your reward without other players looting it all at the same time. Goodluck!  ;) 

• jhane24 likes this

"𝐸𝓂𝒷𝓇𝒢𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π‘”π“π‘œπ“‡π’Ύπ‘œπ“Šπ“ˆ π“‚π‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒢𝓇𝑒!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users