Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

somebody can help me ! How to vote ?

Best Answer beauKESH , 19 August 2018 - 02:49 AM

hello all. thanks for listening. because i dont know how to vote and gain credit. yesterday i vote alteady. and stay in webside 10 minutes. but i dont have credit. only have 1250 credit for the first webside. somebody say i need open webshop first. but i dont know how to do. some one can help. because im a newbie !! Thanks you.

When you logged in the website, in the Menu panel you can see Webshop click to open it for the first time and then logged in with your username and password. Right then you can start voting and earn some credits but make sure you put in the right captcha. Goodluck!  ^_^

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
bibi0207
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Pip
  • Locationviet nam
  • Last active: Aug 19 2018 05:39 AM
hello all. thanks for listening. because i dont know how to vote and gain credit. yesterday i vote alteady. and stay in webside 10 minutes. but i dont have credit. only have 1250 credit for the first webside. somebody say i need open webshop first. but i dont know how to do. some one can help. because im a newbie !! Thanks you.

beauKESH
  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Last active: Sep 05 2018 10:30 PM
✓  Best Answer

When you logged in the website, in the Menu panel you can see Webshop click to open it for the first time and then logged in with your username and password. Right then you can start voting and earn some credits but make sure you put in the right captcha. Goodluck!  ^_^

"𝐸𝓂𝒷𝓇𝒢𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π‘”π“π‘œπ“‡π’Ύπ‘œπ“Šπ“ˆ π“‚π‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒢𝓇𝑒!"

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 708 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: Today, 08:26 PM

Thanks beau for the answer, TL.

• beauKESH likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users