Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hay algun Gm que hable Español??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
CESAR
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Pip
  • Locationmexico
  • Last active: Aug 18 2018 01:19 AM
Creo que para las pocas personas latinas en el juego, se complica un poco ala hora de los eventos , al no dominar el idioma ingles o ruso. Y estar con el traductor en la mano es algo tedioso. Busquen GM latinos. 1 aunque sea. Solo es una humilde opinion.

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 708 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: Today, 05:01 PM

Please translate this to English for others to understand.

CESAR
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Pip
  • Locationmexico
  • Last active: Aug 18 2018 01:19 AM
I think that for the few Latinos in the game, it gets a bit complicated at the time of the events, as they do not master the English or Russian language. And being with the translator in your hand is something tedious. Look for Latin GMs. 1 though. It's just a humble opinion.
Quote Edi

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 708 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: Today, 05:01 PM

Thanks for suggestion, but we can't make events for few. Noone makes events in Russian, English is servers language. 

wilmillo
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • PipPip
  • Locationvenezuela
  • Last active: Nov 07 2018 03:26 PM

I apply for the Latin gm: DDD would love to be able to help the other players to the latin players and it would not be a bad idea for a spanish speaking gm since there are more and more latin players, I can converse with someone in both languages ​​without any problem I think and it would be good a little help for those players who do not speak English at all, greetings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users