Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GM APPLICATION :)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
xrovainx
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Pip
  • Locationphilippines
  • Last active: Aug 08 2018 09:40 PM
1. Introduce yourself to players reading this application. (Link to your Say "Hello" post)

2. What is your IGN (In Game Nickname)?

xROVAINx

3. Wich character of your's will be GM character?

I would like it to be "xROVAINx"

4. For how long are you a member of NoLimit.lv?

im a new member now here in the philippines july 23,2018

5. What brought you to MU-NoLimit?

based on multiple server research from my perspective NoLimit offers great potential so I tried it out,

6. What is your base MU knowledge? Rate from 1-10 please.
I have been playing many MU servers but I think my knowledge is about 8.5

7. Do you have GM experience? If yes , then how many comands do you know?

no, so i hope this will be my first expirience to become a GM :)

8. What is your language skills?

im fluent in English and Filipino language

9. What is your aim/goal to complete, if you recieve the GM status?

To provide fair and a safe gaming environment for both new and old players, as well as apply my professionalism and experience that I gathered and learned, to provide a fair event in which both donators and non donators has equal chance of winning. and I want to bring a protocol to the server that I learned from my previous GM experience, and lastly I do not see any Game Masters online in my timezone(GMT+ 8:00) I would like to get this opportunity to provide a lot of different kind of events to make the game more fun and enjoyable for those people who play in my time zone not only for the Filipino players as well as all of the Asian players, also a lot of hackers/speeders/hit hackers are active during gmt+8

10. What is your average online hours per day ratio? (How much hours on average you spend in NoLimit.lv). 

im online up to 18hrs to 20 hrs playing

i hope i will be a GM here :)

Grizly
  • Game Masters
  • 52 posts
  • Game Master
  • LocationRiga
  • Last active: Yesterday, 09:28 PM

ANTI

You joined today and already trying to be GM, you haven't even checked the server out and gotten to know the community!
So you want GM just for the status not because you want to help the server.

Play for a month or two and get to know everyone then you will be acknowledged by the players

• xrovainx likes this

IO7fAYG.png                                                                                                                            N0Y7Jbo.png

xrovainx
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Pip
  • Locationphilippines

:(

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationSingapore
  • Last active: Oct 07 2018 12:42 PM
Anti as well

reason: I also play PH time and I don't see hackers or cheaters as you stated.

one more thing : "To provide fair and a safe gaming environment for both new and old players, as well as apply my professionalism and experience that I gathered and learned, to provide a fair event in which both donators and non donators has equal chance of winning. and I want to bring a protocol to the server that I learned from my previous GM experience, and lastly I do not see any Game Masters online in my timezone(GMT+ 8:00) I would like to get this opportunity to provide a lot of different kind of events to make the game more fun and enjoyable for those people who play in my time zone not only for the Filipino players as well as all of the Asian players, also a lot of hackers/speeders/hit hackers are active during gmt+8"

I have already read this application while browsing other GM applications, you literally just copied and pasted friendlyAf's GM application. That is why your charcter that you wanted to be GM was named "Radiance" before you edited it. If you read FriendlyAf's "GM application (one again)" you will see I am telling the truth. If you want to be a GM at least be sure you really do have a reason not not just copy it from others.

thetruegod
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Last active: Aug 12 2018 09:00 AM

ANTI

this dude keeps on killing newbie who just wants to level. not a good attitude for a GM

24l6e7c.jpg

xrovainx
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Pip
  • Locationphilippines

sorry . its okay if i will not become a GM but this server is okay with PKing :P

thetruegod
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Last active: Aug 12 2018 09:00 AM

sorry . its okay if i will not become a GM but this server is okay with PKing :P

every server is actually alright with PKing but you know what's wrong with yours? Here you are trying to be a GM which is supposed to be a good role model for the players yet your attitude doesn't make you good. Also you can only PK players who had low reset? You didn't even stop after killing once or twice. You didn't even bothered changing spots even though that spot was already taken. I'll quote your application (To provide fair and a safe gaming environment for both new and old players,) you're not doing this. Also we even change spot and you keep on pursuing... yup it's better for you not to become GM I can only see you abusing your power if you ever become one. 

MEGA ANTI

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 707 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: Today, 09:31 AM

As far as I can see, there is nothing left to discus. 

Your application is kinda funny.

Quote:

7. Do you have GM experience? If yes , then how many comands do you know?

no, so i hope this will be my first expirience to become a GM  :)

and I want to bring a protocol to the server that I learned from my previous GM experience, 

Hah lol.
TL.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users