30 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   NoLimitBM

NoLimitBM

Project Owner

• Administrators
  • 703 posts
  • LocationLatvija

Posted 06 April 2018 - 06:08 AM

Please name problems you see in game, what is making us to loose new players and makes old ones to go away. Time for changes. :)

• Aldenvoft likes this

#2 OFFLINE   siktars

siktars

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 06 April 2018 - 08:24 AM

Tas ka godigi spelejot, tu nevari nokert nevienu, jo ir red weponi. Un 5s pret 3 soc😁 man liekas, ir tak skaidrs. Personigi ieeju tgd tikai 7dienas uz eventu, lai meginatu gold nopelnit.

#3 OFFLINE   friendlyAF

friendlyAF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 06 April 2018 - 09:29 AM

as far as I have observed and based on the info I gathered not all players like to play BM, firstly we need do re-balance all the classes,  Secondly lacks of event that would benefit new comers, thirdly, new comers often suffers from making seeds, the gemstone`s drop rate are low maybe increase it a lil bit, ( I know webshop provides gemstone but new comers needs the credits for buying 3 sockets item) those are the problems that I spot on top of my head that needs urgent fix, but again it is all a suggestion :D its up to the Admin what to do. 

P.S server is not 100% balance. just need a bit of balancing to be 100% 

• WarZone and chiken130 like this

#4 OFFLINE   kikars

kikars

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 06 April 2018 - 01:03 PM

mazāk banus svaidat apkārt ar debÄ«liem iemesliem :) 

• blenderis likes this

#5 OFFLINE   ldza

ldza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUganda

Posted 06 April 2018 - 02:12 PM

Sāksim ar to,ka parasts čalis nevar iegādāties par krediem vairāl par 3s setu. Čalis dabūja kkur fire setu,vsjo,stiprs un jauniņie negrib pat sākt kačāties, jo zin ka paši tādu no spēles nedabūs, vienīgi ja donate.. Par piemēru ir 1stBM,kurš ir man tā liekas,neadekvātākais cilvēks visā serverī,jo ka tik ierauga kādu,uzreiz nosit,pat nepaskatās,ka 1-2 resi.

• kyatooo likes this

#6 OFFLINE   razon21

razon21

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Locationphilippines

Posted 06 April 2018 - 03:39 PM

Good day admin, I've seen a lot of problems in server, in terms in security plus balances. First thing is the DC hackers and Speeders. Maybe you can not totally remove them even though you put the latest versions of anti hack, But its better if the server will have MU guard so you can minimize the numbers of cheaters in the server. Second is the balance of Characters, Like one of the commentators said not all the players like to play BM, Which they can choose whether what will they use but they can't use it as PvP char. Third is the events in games like, Devil Square, Castle Siege, Chaos Castle, Yes they can be used to add more fun in game like you can have drop pentas or johs in Devil square and Chaos Castle as well. Castle Siege I think will add more excitement for Guild master and members as like when they are killing in ring and having guild wars. In my side being Asian those are the few problems they are always telling me in server as they know I play the server more than they have. They liked the server really, But they see more in balance in terms of treatment of players from different country which I think is we can not remove but we can reduce. :D Thank you for reading this Admin I hope this would give a lot of help in the community of Nolimit Server.

• Eris and Joanna98 like this

#7 OFFLINE   1stBM

1stBM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Posted 07 April 2018 - 12:59 PM

Banning all DC Hackers.

• chiken130 likes this

#8 OFFLINE   Kehji

Kehji

Game Masters

• Game Masters
  • 113 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 April 2018 - 03:39 PM

@1stBM, you cant ban all d/c hackers.
They just need to change their IP and make a new account.

• chiken130 likes this

#9 OFFLINE   matsay12514

matsay12514

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 08 April 2018 - 12:27 AM

Character imbalance I guess that is one of the reason why players come and leave not come and stay.

Maybe we  also need daily GM events if possible that would attract some players and maybe make them stay ^_^

Also need more GM from different time zones  :D

that is all for now.

#10 OFFLINE   Indelible1

Indelible1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 April 2018 - 04:19 PM

identify problems?..... or suggest, in most players humble opinions, ideas that could attract and keep new players coming back?

It could be argued that these are 2 different things that still are generally open to debate and at best just most players humble opinions (mine included)

There are also a couple different routes you could take to solve both issues or just one issue....obviously you have started with one such route and that is this broad based "spitballing session"...throw it (ideas) at the wall and see what sticks. Another possible idea to answer your own question would be to experience it much like was done on the American TV show Undercover Boss where the owner/CEO/boss disguised themselves, told no one who they were and got a job as a new employee with their company to experience from the bottom what it was like. Yes you obviously would know the game inside and out, unlike say a real new person to the game who is still learning a lot of the details but you get the idea. The frustration can be a factor if you don't know where things are or how they work...a lot of google searches.

What would this accomplish? Well remember you are not telling anyone who you really are....try joining a guild (for what purpose?) there appears to be no real reason to be in a guild aside from having a guildmaster who can PVP most of the other low end people who stand around a small ring in Lorenicia. There does not appear to be any reason once you level up a few times to do anything else. I try to be engaging, but not to the point of being annoying with my guild and still there has never been anything I/we have done as a group and further there appears to be nothing they can do aside from the obvious of partying to get more exp for the low end person.

Events do not require guilds or a feeling of team or group, in fact aside from button mashing to hopefully pick something up that has been dropped by someone (feel like one of the pigeons being thrown bread crumbs in the park)...or running around a map playing hide and seek. There are a few other lesser events that are also done. What I am saying is there is really no reasons for anything other than a solo player to do these.

The PVP/DUEL events are separate and have to be viewed as exactly that...this will always be payers against none payers and non payers cannot compete...therefore you will never engage them and worse you will eventually cause them to ask why they are bothering to level up or continue playing here because regardless of how long they play, regardless of how many resets etc, etc, they can never compete at the top end and if leveling up is not the reason to play this game...then what is?.... and because in my opinion there is no feeling of belonging, because I clearly see the top end people separating themselves from the the rest of the "nabs" (the new word) It used to be noob when I first tried global MU back in 2006 and Foresaken MU in 2008. "nub" was the word used later in Heroia MU and Unlimited MU) The separation I speak of makes top end payers/players almost disregard low end players...again no feeling of belonging...trying standing around a ring in Lorencia for a hour and wonder if you haven't wasted your time unless you like being a nab and throwing yourself under someones blade to die repeatedly. Wheres the fun in that. I also think that character imbalance is a small factor...but without more of a group balance then yes there will always be the BM's against all the other classes. If it stays the same, solo players without the need of a guild or group, then the character imbalance will always exist unless you overhaul the strengths given to the other classes. I haven't been here very long...I have raced around like a madman to level up get my resets and get maxed..now I race around to get my ML and I have really begun to wonder why? I have done this all on my own, have never been in a guild event or anything that made me feel like I was part of something...

just my humble opinion, respectfully submitted

• NoLimitBM, Grizly, Bulbulator and 2 others like this

#11 OFFLINE   friendlyAF

friendlyAF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 09 April 2018 - 02:19 AM

identify problems?..... or suggest, in most players humble opinions, ideas that could attract and keep new players coming back?

It could be argued that these are 2 different things that still are generally open to debate and at best just most players humble opinions (mine included)

There are also a couple different routes you could take to solve both issues or just one issue....obviously you have started with one such route and that is this broad based "spitballing session"...throw it (ideas) at the wall and see what sticks. Another possible idea to answer your own question would be to experience it much like was done on the American TV show Undercover Boss where the owner/CEO/boss disguised themselves, told no one who they were and got a job as a new employee with their company to experience from the bottom what it was like. Yes you obviously would know the game inside and out, unlike say a real new person to the game who is still learning a lot of the details but you get the idea. The frustration can be a factor if you don't know where things are or how they work...a lot of google searches.

What would this accomplish? Well remember you are not telling anyone who you really are....try joining a guild (for what purpose?) there appears to be no real reason to be in a guild aside from having a guildmaster who can PVP most of the other low end people who stand around a small ring in Lorenicia. There does not appear to be any reason once you level up a few times to do anything else. I try to be engaging, but not to the point of being annoying with my guild and still there has never been anything I/we have done as a group and further there appears to be nothing they can do aside from the obvious of partying to get more exp for the low end person.

Events do not require guilds or a feeling of team or group, in fact aside from button mashing to hopefully pick something up that has been dropped by someone (feel like one of the pigeons being thrown bread crumbs in the park)...or running around a map playing hide and seek. There are a few other lesser events that are also done. What I am saying is there is really no reasons for anything other than a solo player to do these.

The PVP/DUEL events are separate and have to be viewed as exactly that...this will always be payers against none payers and non payers cannot compete...therefore you will never engage them and worse you will eventually cause them to ask why they are bothering to level up or continue playing here because regardless of how long they play, regardless of how many resets etc, etc, they can never compete at the top end and if leveling up is not the reason to play this game...then what is?.... and because in my opinion there is no feeling of belonging, because I clearly see the top end people separating themselves from the the rest of the "nabs" (the new word) It used to be noob when I first tried global MU back in 2006 and Foresaken MU in 2008. "nub" was the word used later in Heroia MU and Unlimited MU) The separation I speak of makes top end payers/players almost disregard low end players...again no feeling of belonging...trying standing around a ring in Lorencia for a hour and wonder if you haven't wasted your time unless you like being a nab and throwing yourself under someones blade to die repeatedly. Wheres the fun in that. I also think that character imbalance is a small factor...but without more of a group balance then yes there will always be the BM's against all the other classes. If it stays the same, solo players without the need of a guild or group, then the character imbalance will always exist unless you overhaul the strengths given to the other classes. I haven't been here very long...I have raced around like a madman to level up get my resets and get maxed..now I race around to get my ML and I have really begun to wonder why? I have done this all on my own, have never been in a guild event or anything that made me feel like I was part of something...

this dude.... give him a cookie... well said indeed :D 

#12 OFFLINE   NoLimitBM

NoLimitBM

Project Owner

• Administrators
  • 703 posts
  • LocationLatvija

Posted 09 April 2018 - 04:09 AM

Thanks for your opinion! We will listen to it and think about changes in players balance (Donate/Non-Donate).

How about good advertising places, anyone know any? 

#13 OFFLINE   weppe1337

weppe1337

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Locationsweden

Posted 09 April 2018 - 09:24 AM

1. You scare international players away when English is the second language.

2. The game version. imbalanced version where some classes have access to master tree and some don't. Some classes have full socket sets while others have only a few. (for example DL vs BK shields).
imo this version of the game feels incomplete.

3. GMs are terribly boring and non friendly.
I know there are people who are getting close to GMs but some customer service should be key. Greet players with respect. Be correct and show some sympathy when it's needed. The current superiority mentality is one reason I paused to play for a while.
Then it's also weird that everyone wants to become a GM rather than just being a normal player. It's seriously getting old now. every time I go on forum there is a new application of causal players trying to become GM. I think this is because they like the server but feel that there is not much to do. Which leads me to the next point.

4. Gameplay is not rewarding enough. No-one is boss hunting and farming. instead everyone hang out in lorencia ring. I was online the other day and thought hmm there is nothing to do..i asked someone what to do and he causally replied that CS is in a few days. Who plays MU to sit around doing nothing at all?

I think most of it boils down to a boring game version tbh.

#14 OFFLINE   Acer

Acer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 09 April 2018 - 01:37 PM

The BIGGEST reason is that you banned players without proof here on forum. Example of my friend ThorJack he got banned because Pegasus dont like him and the most disappointing part that his almost 800k credits got wipe from resets. We all know that the guy made effort to get credits and collect himself. That's very disappointing. You dont feel it because you just standing in ring and doing nothing....

Please respect all players. Espiaclly the one who made most efforts...

• friendlyAF likes this

#15 OFFLINE   ryan7646

ryan7646

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 09 April 2018 - 02:21 PM

From my previous comment. GM from different timezone. More events. Going through the GM application I guess is kinda not effective as this will result in hiring people not competitive enough to manage the game. Why not generate GM from your own pool of people of circle of friends. 

#16 OFFLINE   GluKs

GluKs

Forum Creator

• Administrators
  • 308 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 04:37 PM

From my previous comment. GM from different timezone. More events. Going through the GM application I guess is kinda not effective as this will result in hiring people not competitive enough to manage the game. Why not generate GM from your own pool of people of circle of friends. 

i dont agree... mostly who makes gm is few weeks new in server... its first reason why we reject them...

reading gm app mostly i see one and the same message... i want gm... give me...

#17 OFFLINE   ryan7646

ryan7646

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 09 April 2018 - 06:17 PM

i dont agree... mostly who makes gm is few weeks new in server... its first reason why we reject them...

reading gm app mostly i see one and the same message... i want gm... give me...

Fair enough if you are filtering the applications. Well I am not certain how you handpick applicants so as long as they are filtered well then I'm all for it. 

#18 OFFLINE   pharaohs

pharaohs

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Locationsaldus

Posted 09 April 2018 - 11:17 PM

The BIGGEST reason is that you banned players without proof here on forum. Example of my friend ThorJack he got banned because Pegasus dont like him and the most disappointing part that his almost 800k credits got wipe from resets. We all know that the guy made effort to get credits and collect himself. That's very disappointing. You dont feel it because you just standing in ring and doing nothing....

Please respect all players. Espiaclly the one who made most ef

Thanks buddy <3

#19 OFFLINE   Bulbulator

Bulbulator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 17 April 2018 - 05:14 PM

The biggest problem with this server is the very poor balance of the character. Players without donate do not have anything to do in PVP. Donate should be a factor that encourages the player to accelerate the effects that could also be obtained by using a longer game - this solution gives a more interesting game experience. Another reason for the low number of players are events that do not work properly. The greatest fun for players is Castle Siege which also does not work properly and the castle can only be taken by people from DONATE. Try to change it and it will start to play more people here and good advertisement will not be needed :).

Regards
SayMyName

• cuongcer and Joanna98 like this

#20 OFFLINE   Zhorik

Zhorik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:02 AM

Sen jau vajadzeja beigt tirgot vienadu seedu itemus... ;) un kas tas par 800 master level? Ari nav vajadzigs. Vilveks ar 800 ml un 3 socket setu sit ara 5sock kam ilgi kratais 100+ master nekam neder.
Iesaku lottery samazinat no 100 lidz 30. Retoa gadijumos izkrit vinnesta skaitlis. Neviens dizi nevelas piedalities. Retais kuram uzkrajumos ir daudz gc tik var vinnet. Tas neder. Vajag mazakus laimestus. Lielaku iespeju vinnet ari mazajiem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users