4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ryan7646

ryan7646

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 19 March 2018 - 06:22 PM

About the on going application that you are holding. Would it be better if you can select GM's from different location on the world. So that we will see one or two online no matter what timezone we are in. This should maximize your presence in the game.

#2 OFFLINE   Sabotage

Sabotage

Game Master

• Game Masters
  • 116 posts
  • LocationYour house

Posted 19 March 2018 - 07:29 PM

It clearly depends on players themselves... If there's good enough application from players from different countries we will check them out , and hear out other player opinions..
​The thing is , most players dont want to get involved in something as serious as GM title , or just are afraid to give it a try...
​We in NoLimit do not bite , we are friendly community , people should understand that! :)

Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   ryan7646

ryan7646

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 19 March 2018 - 07:52 PM

Well not that they do not care. It could be they are hindered or limited to apply by certain things. I used to play as a GM before but when I came back I realized that I do not know the game that I used to play before. A lot of items, games, skills and game play that had been added and they are totally alien to me. I guess if we are going to pick a new GM I hope they can live to it in terms of knowing the game inside out and of course is able to keep their desire to help the community and the server grow. 

#4 OFFLINE   NoLimitBM

NoLimitBM

Project Owner

• Administrators
  • 703 posts
  • LocationLatvija

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:39 AM

Right now we are searching new GM from PH or somewhere there (from different time zone) 

#5 OFFLINE   ryan7646

ryan7646

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 20 March 2018 - 11:25 AM

I hope someone answers the call. I'll pass for now. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users