Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GM

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
ryan7646
  • Members
  • 19 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Last active: Jul 27 2018 03:15 PM

About the on going application that you are holding. Would it be better if you can select GM's from different location on the world. So that we will see one or two online no matter what timezone we are in. This should maximize your presence in the game.

Sabotage
  • Game Masters
  • 116 posts
  • Game Master
  • LocationYour house
  • Last active: Nov 15 2018 05:18 PM

It clearly depends on players themselves... If there's good enough application from players from different countries we will check them out , and hear out other player opinions..
​The thing is , most players dont want to get involved in something as serious as GM title , or just are afraid to give it a try...
​We in NoLimit do not bite , we are friendly community , people should understand that! :)

Posted Image

ryan7646
  • Members
  • 19 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationPhilippines

Well not that they do not care. It could be they are hindered or limited to apply by certain things. I used to play as a GM before but when I came back I realized that I do not know the game that I used to play before. A lot of items, games, skills and game play that had been added and they are totally alien to me. I guess if we are going to pick a new GM I hope they can live to it in terms of knowing the game inside out and of course is able to keep their desire to help the community and the server grow. 

NoLimitBM
  • Administrators
  • 708 posts
  • Project Owner
  • LocationLatvija
  • Last active: Today, 05:01 PM

Right now we are searching new GM from PH or somewhere there (from different time zone) 

ryan7646
  • Members
  • 19 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationPhilippines

I hope someone answers the call. I'll pass for now. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users