Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to NoLimit Comunity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Gemstone

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
dotuanhiep
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Pip
  • Locationcanada
  • Last active: Feb 23 2018 03:22 AM

Can you increase the dropping rate of gemstone because it's so frustrated and hard to make seeds in game?

Tobats
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Last active: Mar 05 2018 03:06 PM

i agree. jewel of harmony is the reward though if you finish crywolf event :)

dotuanhiep
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Pip
  • Locationcanada
Oh, what is the crywolf event by the way?

Sabotage
  • Game Masters
  • 116 posts
  • Game Master
  • LocationYour house
  • Last active: Nov 15 2018 05:18 PM

Well, they are valuable gems afterall and they keep a somewhat of a value in here :)
I understand the frustration , but there's many ways to obtain the sockets you desire by trading / getting the with credits and so on :)
Aswell as crywolf event , you should look into that sometime :)

Posted Image

dotuanhiep
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Pip
  • Locationcanada
Well, I know that gemstone is rare for number of reasons. But the success rate of sphere assembly is not 100%, so making the seeds is already hard enough but then you have to be worried about assembling the sphere with the seed, which is another problem. Those seem to be too hard for a player. Becaus of these, increasing the dropping rate of gemstone will reduce the difficulty of the game. Overall, this is just my suggestion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users