1. There is no link unfortunate.
2. My nickname in Mu is DarkSide or Legion or LordOfMu
3. Wich character of your's will be GM character?
I'd say it'll be Lord Of Mu
4. For how long are you a member of NoLimit.lv?
To be honest not for so long, I'd say probably for a week or even less.
5. What brought you to MU-NoLimit?
I was looking for a really easy and descent server to have fun and spend some free time, and thats how i found NoLimit.
The server wise it's pretty easy and understandable anf not laggy, yes there are couple fixes that i would do, but I wouldn't say its critical. You can play without them. Also there are couple good people on Server such as Kehji, Blatnoy and etc. ( not gonna name them all)
6. What is your base MU knowledge? Rate from 1-10 please.
long time ago i used to make a lot of info about Mu on forums how to pass quest or to craft stuff. so for now I'd say 6-8 ( all depends to be honest)
7. Do you have GM experience? If yes , then how many comands do you know?
Yes I had experience of being a GM long time ago and also a Mod for the forum.
/move <nick> map x y Move player to the specified map at coords. x,y
/chaton <nick> Enable chat for that player
/chatoff <nick> Disable chat for that player
/trace <nick> Warp to the map and coords. of the specified player
/disconnect <nick> Disconnect a player
/pk <nick> Makes PK a player
/pkclear <nick> Clear PK status of the specified player
/fire Showing firecracker effect
/drop or /item
These are all the commands that i did know.
8. What is your language skills?
Well I live in Canada and i know English and Russian since i was born
9. What is your aim/goal to complete, if you recieve the GM status?
My goal is to keep server clear form cheats and also i live on a different continent which gives me privilege of being online when all the others are sleeping and take care of the server.
10. What is your average online hours per day ratio? (How much hours on average you spend in NoLimit.lv)
Well it's hard to say, at least 2 hours a day. Depends on my work schedule and where I am and if there's a connection to the web.
Thanks for reading this